FSRD strives to provide an accessible way to empower skaters of all skill levels to learn and play the sport of all-women’s flat track roller derby, develop self-confidence, and increase fitness in a safe, supportive, diverse and welcoming environment. We are a designated 501(c)(3) organization.
The league features two travel teams - the Black Eyed-Suzies and Rock Villains - and crews of Referees, Non-Skating Officials and volunteers.
To find out more about flat track roller derby, check out this FAQ from the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association (WFTDA).
Interested in becoming involved with our league? Contact the email of your choice below:
- Skater Visits/Fresh Meat & General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bouting Our Teams: email@example.com
- Becoming a Donor: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Becoming a Sponsor: email@example.com
- PR & Media: firstname.lastname@example.org